Sunday, 9 December 2012

Fall.

Okay I know I've taken an unacceptably prolonged break and gone completely off the grid. I have no sense of commitment. Truth is I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY YOU GUYS IT'S BEEN A CRAZY SUMMER FOLLOWED BY A WEIRD (bad weird) SEMESTER AND I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH COURSEWORK AND THE SHIT HAS JUST BEEN HITTING THE FAN NON-STOP. Not to exaggerate or anything but it HAS  been an incredibly uninspired semester with the weirdest faculty (who are, hopefully, not reading this) and I feel deadpan (if you can actually FEEL deadpan that is) and exhausted all the time. But anyway semester's almost over ,I'm looking forward to getting the hell out of this city for a few days (soon) and I'm back now- for good. I promise I'll be posting a lot more regularly starting now.

It is now Winter in Delhi. Which basically means melting into a puddle under the sun or catching frostbite and dying when there isn't any. It's all very confusing. These pictures are from November when it hadn't become so horrendously cold.



Thrifted lace-back shirt. It's kinda awkward and flops all over. Still can't decide if I love it or hate it. And I know it looks like I'm bald in this but I'm really not.

Rings by Blur- I accidentally discovered a random shop selling Blur Designs in Delhi (Gurgaon rather), simultaneously had a aneurysm, realized I'm broke, and ended up picking up these two rings. GORGEOUS MUCH?


Redid my old collage after..five years? Feels more like fifty. And yes, it used to be a Madonna poster. Belonging to what can only be referred to as my dads old bachelor pad.


AND I LURRRVE THESE ULTRA BLING SHOES THAT I GOT LAST YEAR AND BARELY EVER GOT A CHANCE TO WEAR *SLOBBER SLOBBER*
Also loving big sweaters and anything with the semblance of spikes. However, I'm thinking this watch has got to go. I'm currently eyeing this one.



More soon.




-Aditi.

1 comment: